SFL Friday -- Have A Super Nice Death Panel Weekend!
in Friday
Hi kids!
So I see one of those fancy government death panels finally got to Les Paul.
RIP, old man.
Indeed, I got so emotional over Les' passing that I pulled out my old Keytar and jammed with Eddie Van Halen to celebrate the great man's life and legacy.
You can see our little get-together here.
Personally, I would have no problem "going home" at the appropriate time in one of those fabulous white government end-of-life dream recliners the way Edward G. Robinson did at the end of Soylent Green.
Lots of colors, glorious fields and flowers and big skies, then the drugs hit and your brain shuts down -- sorta of like Glenn Garvin's recent op-ed on Woodstock.
And who cares whether Senator Grassley supported funding end-of-life consultations back in 2003?
Consistency, hobgoblin, don't get fooled again or whatever -- you get my point.
Boy, we've had a few wild triple-oy weeks, huh?
Anyway, I'm pulling out of here for some early windsurfing, but I've got a full weekend ahead -- among other things I will be trying to connect my center to my heart, eating lots of cardamom and ginger, and -- my favorite -- seductively washing the dishes.
And don't forget to put your hands on something nice this weekend -- I always do.
Have a great weekend!
This entry was posted on at 11:37 AM and is filed under Friday. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.
VIP Followers
Info recommended by:
Webpages of law
Popular entries
-
500 Coke employees lost their health insurance the day after they went on strike. The union has sued under ERISA , claiming the action wa...
-
Two weeks ago, a Florida man was arrested for logging on to his Facebook account and requesting that his estranged wife list him as a "...
-
The average cost of family health insurance coverage rose 3% to $13,770 in 2010, while at the same time the employee's share of the c...
-
UPDATE: There is pending legislation for major changes to the alimony statute in Massachusetts. The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 was filed on...
-
There are four house bills that propose changes to the current custody statute. However, H.1306 and H.2684 are practically the same, though...
-
Well kids I plan to scoot out of here shortly, to begin my long solemn weekend regimen of prayer , reflection , and expanding my abdomen , s...
-
According to a New York Times article , the New York State legislature recently approved legislation that would allow No-Fault divorces in N...
-
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com This is the first post in our series evaluating the potential of Custody Reform in Massachusetts. Before you...
-
The second senate bill that proposes amendments to the current custody statute is S00847. This proposal was filed in the Senate on January ...
-
(BY HUGO) A report from MARSH Canada, A Review of Water-Related Opportunities and Threats , outlines insurance issues in the sector to ensur...