SFL Friday -- "You Got To Shake It Baby, You Got To Shake It Baby, You Got To Shake It"
in Friday
Ok, let's get the law stuff out of the way real quick.
My friend Guest Blogger and now even the indomitable Billy Shields points out there are some cha-cha-cha-changes in the family division, with Judge Sandy Karlan now Chief Administrative Judge, and Judge Scott Bernstein the new Associate Administrative Judge.
Also, Judge Carol Kelly (hi there Judge!!) is the new AJ of the domestic violence division.
These are some of the toughest places for our judges to be, where overworked, underfunded public servants do their best to make justice work amid shrinking budgets and rising caseloads.
Thank you all for your service.
Hey all you hipster Mac users, who's laughing now?
Related -- I hate Justin Long.
Well it looks like it might stop raining someday, so what do you all have planned for this weekend?
(Greenberg Girl, don't tell me I already know.)
As usual, I have a lot on my plate. Of course I plan to eat my fruits and veggies, place some vodka to my lips (purely in the interests of science), and -- like I always do -- contemplate the changing nature of feminine beauty.
Personally, I find beauty everywhere and in all shapes and forms. I may even find some Saturday at Mizner Park, when those twisted, sardonic, aging misanthropes take the stage and shake it, Babylon Sisters, shake it.
"So fine so young, tell me I'm the only one...."
And Sunday I expect to windsurf my way over to South Beach, where I plan to clean things up, one lonely butt at a time.
See, I told you I was busy.
Have a great weekend everybody!
This entry was posted on at 11:02 AM and is filed under Friday. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.
VIP Followers
Info recommended by:
Webpages of law
Popular entries
-
500 Coke employees lost their health insurance the day after they went on strike. The union has sued under ERISA , claiming the action wa...
-
Two weeks ago, a Florida man was arrested for logging on to his Facebook account and requesting that his estranged wife list him as a "...
-
The average cost of family health insurance coverage rose 3% to $13,770 in 2010, while at the same time the employee's share of the c...
-
UPDATE: There is pending legislation for major changes to the alimony statute in Massachusetts. The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 was filed on...
-
There are four house bills that propose changes to the current custody statute. However, H.1306 and H.2684 are practically the same, though...
-
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com This is the first post in our series evaluating the potential of Custody Reform in Massachusetts. Before you...
-
The second senate bill that proposes amendments to the current custody statute is S00847. This proposal was filed in the Senate on January ...
-
Well kids I plan to scoot out of here shortly, to begin my long solemn weekend regimen of prayer , reflection , and expanding my abdomen , s...
-
(BY HUGO) A report from MARSH Canada, A Review of Water-Related Opportunities and Threats , outlines insurance issues in the sector to ensur...
-
There are two ways to ask this question: Can I start dating while my divorce case is pending? and Should I start dating while my divorce cas...