SFL Friday -- Sand Pebbles Edition
in Friday, John Travolta

Well kids it's the end of another work week (unless you are working all weekend or don't have a job at all), so I'm flying the coop to catch some late afternoon waves.
One thing I won't be doing is spending two weeks with sand in my shorts (if someone can tell me how to upload docs I could have broken that story with help from a certain Guest Blogger).
And I see John Travolta wants to move his extortion case to Jacksonville.
Good idea, but have you seen Jacksonville?
You know, life is too short to dwell on negative things. You already know my thoughts on a happy marriage, and it's important to spend time on things that matter, like putting your hands on all the right places.
Have a great weekend everybody!
This entry was posted on at 1:02 PM and is filed under Friday, John Travolta. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.
VIP Followers
Info recommended by:
Webpages of law
Popular entries
-
500 Coke employees lost their health insurance the day after they went on strike. The union has sued under ERISA , claiming the action wa...
-
Two weeks ago, a Florida man was arrested for logging on to his Facebook account and requesting that his estranged wife list him as a "...
-
The average cost of family health insurance coverage rose 3% to $13,770 in 2010, while at the same time the employee's share of the c...
-
UPDATE: There is pending legislation for major changes to the alimony statute in Massachusetts. The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 was filed on...
-
There are four house bills that propose changes to the current custody statute. However, H.1306 and H.2684 are practically the same, though...
-
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com This is the first post in our series evaluating the potential of Custody Reform in Massachusetts. Before you...
-
Well kids I plan to scoot out of here shortly, to begin my long solemn weekend regimen of prayer , reflection , and expanding my abdomen , s...
-
The second senate bill that proposes amendments to the current custody statute is S00847. This proposal was filed in the Senate on January ...
-
(BY HUGO) A report from MARSH Canada, A Review of Water-Related Opportunities and Threats , outlines insurance issues in the sector to ensur...
-
There are two ways to ask this question: Can I start dating while my divorce case is pending? and Should I start dating while my divorce cas...