Ricci And Hemingway, Attorneys At Law?

Did anyone take a look at the inside first page of the new June Florida Bar Journal?
There's none other than Ed Ricci, standing shoulder to shoulder and arm-in-arm with Ernest Hemingway, someone who I thought at one point was in fact dead (not you, Ed).
Note that Ed and Big Ernie's signatures appear right next to the photograph, thus certifying its authenticity, or seal of approval, or that the big-game hunt is still on, I'm not sure.
Now that is some cool marketing. You got the rights from the Hemingway family and all, just to run an Bar-approved ad depicting you right next to Papa in the FBJ? Wow.
In fact, Ed's extraordinary ad has inspired me, and I have submitted to the Bar my own version for their approval, in which I am struggling to prop up a hairy, drunk, vomit-ridden, out of his head Jim Morrison.
The quote -- "SFL LAW -- NO ONE HERE GETS OUT ALIVE."
I kinda like it -- what do you think?
This entry was posted on at 5:13 AM and is filed under Edward M. Ricci. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.
VIP Followers
Info recommended by:
Webpages of law
Popular entries
-
500 Coke employees lost their health insurance the day after they went on strike. The union has sued under ERISA , claiming the action wa...
-
Two weeks ago, a Florida man was arrested for logging on to his Facebook account and requesting that his estranged wife list him as a "...
-
The average cost of family health insurance coverage rose 3% to $13,770 in 2010, while at the same time the employee's share of the c...
-
UPDATE: There is pending legislation for major changes to the alimony statute in Massachusetts. The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 was filed on...
-
There are four house bills that propose changes to the current custody statute. However, H.1306 and H.2684 are practically the same, though...
-
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com This is the first post in our series evaluating the potential of Custody Reform in Massachusetts. Before you...
-
The second senate bill that proposes amendments to the current custody statute is S00847. This proposal was filed in the Senate on January ...
-
Well kids I plan to scoot out of here shortly, to begin my long solemn weekend regimen of prayer , reflection , and expanding my abdomen , s...
-
(BY HUGO) A report from MARSH Canada, A Review of Water-Related Opportunities and Threats , outlines insurance issues in the sector to ensur...
-
There are two ways to ask this question: Can I start dating while my divorce case is pending? and Should I start dating while my divorce cas...