Congrats John Shawde -- Don't Take Me Alive.
So this morning I broke out my Keytar and pretended to be a rock star again:
I'm a bookkeepers sonIt lasted for about 20 minutes or so and then I got a call from Jaime Bianchi.
I don't want to shoot no one
Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
Got a case of dynamite
I could hold out here all night
Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
Talk about a buzzkill.
Tell Jaime I'm on a conference call....
Can you hear the evil crowdOh well, enough foolin' around, I better call Jaime back.
The lies and the laughter
I hear my inside
The mechanized hum of another world
Where no sun is shining
No red light flashing
Here in this darkness
I know what I've done
I know all at once who I am
Well I've been remiss in congratulating a few of you for different changes and transitions.
Let's start with Alex A -- have fun fundraising (that s*%t's not easy)!
Then there's my buddy John Shawde, who has agreed to join RKRPEVN(!):
Congrats John!
Joe Klock , firm partner and former chair of Steel Hector & Davis, LLP, had additional praise for Shawde: " Years ago, at Steel Hector, when we lost our bankruptcy lead lawyer, we canvassed judges, clients, and the bankruptcy bar, as we struggled to fill that key position. Jack Shawde was at the top of every list. We were able to persuade him to join us then, and I could not be more excited that he has chosen to join us today."Shawde comes to the firm from the
Miami office ofBerger Singerman , one of the most respected creditors' rights firm in the state. RKRPEVN partnerGabe Nieto worked with him both there and at Steel Hector.
But Joe, you can say his name, it was a long time ago and he died tragically anyway forchrissakes.
And why not add John as a named partner -- what's one more letter?
This entry was posted on at 6:01 AM and is filed under Jaime A. Bianchi, John Shawde, Joseph P. Klock. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.
VIP Followers
Popular entries
-
500 Coke employees lost their health insurance the day after they went on strike. The union has sued under ERISA , claiming the action wa...
-
Two weeks ago, a Florida man was arrested for logging on to his Facebook account and requesting that his estranged wife list him as a "...
-
The average cost of family health insurance coverage rose 3% to $13,770 in 2010, while at the same time the employee's share of the c...
-
UPDATE: There is pending legislation for major changes to the alimony statute in Massachusetts. The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 was filed on...
-
There are four house bills that propose changes to the current custody statute. However, H.1306 and H.2684 are practically the same, though...
-
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com This is the first post in our series evaluating the potential of Custody Reform in Massachusetts. Before you...
-
Well kids I plan to scoot out of here shortly, to begin my long solemn weekend regimen of prayer , reflection , and expanding my abdomen , s...
-
The second senate bill that proposes amendments to the current custody statute is S00847. This proposal was filed in the Senate on January ...
-
(BY HUGO) A report from MARSH Canada, A Review of Water-Related Opportunities and Threats , outlines insurance issues in the sector to ensur...
-
There are two ways to ask this question: Can I start dating while my divorce case is pending? and Should I start dating while my divorce cas...