Let's Meet Jason Diamond, Ticket Attorney!

A very nice fellow named Doug who is a friend of Rumpy and I am sure 100% real (because you can pretty much believe everything you read on these here intertubes) posted this love letter to Broward ticket attorney Jason A. Diamond:
Doug said...It's great Doug liked my "Article" and boy it sure is nice to have clients who speak so highly of their lawyer!
So let's find out a little more about Jason.
He's an NSU grad just like Scott Rothstein (what, I'm just sayin'!) and graduated in the top 20 percent of his class.
Ok, could have done a little better but you have to pace yourself.
He used to work at the Broward PD's office, Berger, Davis Singerman and before that Tripp Scott.
His firm has handled over a half-million tickets -- talk about volume!
And one time in band class (1997) Jason taught a T&E course at Barry University.
Jason, you seem qualified and appear to be a nice enough guy. But can you tell your clients to lay off with their very sincere and informative blog posts?
Frankly, I'd like to hear more about Rhonda M. Diamond (pictured above), who works with Jason and is perhaps his lovely wife.
Rhonda, if you're out there we'd love to hear from you! (alright, you too Jason)
This entry was posted on at 9:32 AM and is filed under Diamond Kistner and Diamond, Jason A. Diamond, Rhonda M. Diamond, Scott Rothstein, Tripp Scott. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
VIP Followers
Info recommended by:
Webpages of law
Popular entries
-
500 Coke employees lost their health insurance the day after they went on strike. The union has sued under ERISA , claiming the action wa...
-
Two weeks ago, a Florida man was arrested for logging on to his Facebook account and requesting that his estranged wife list him as a "...
-
The average cost of family health insurance coverage rose 3% to $13,770 in 2010, while at the same time the employee's share of the c...
-
UPDATE: There is pending legislation for major changes to the alimony statute in Massachusetts. The Alimony Reform Act of 2011 was filed on...
-
There are four house bills that propose changes to the current custody statute. However, H.1306 and H.2684 are practically the same, though...
-
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com This is the first post in our series evaluating the potential of Custody Reform in Massachusetts. Before you...
-
The second senate bill that proposes amendments to the current custody statute is S00847. This proposal was filed in the Senate on January ...
-
Well kids I plan to scoot out of here shortly, to begin my long solemn weekend regimen of prayer , reflection , and expanding my abdomen , s...
-
(BY HUGO) A report from MARSH Canada, A Review of Water-Related Opportunities and Threats , outlines insurance issues in the sector to ensur...
-
There are two ways to ask this question: Can I start dating while my divorce case is pending? and Should I start dating while my divorce cas...
I have to tell you, this was a great Article and informative. Thanks for sharing. I know its not really relevant to what you wrote about, but I have been following your blog for some time and I had an amazing thing happen to me today. I got a speeding ticket two months ago and I gave it to the Traffic Ticket Team, www.trafficticketteam.com, who's main Lawyer Jason A. Diamond did a speeding traffic ticket for me and he was amazing.
He got my ticket dismissed. I know you are thinking, who cares. But I was so frigging amazed, I feel like I need to tell the world to never pay a traffic ticket again. It's so empowering to have a way to tell the cops, you are not all that. Anyway, enough soap boxing, If you ever get a traffic ticket, call Jason Diamond (954) 967-9888 his office and staff were great.
Sincerely,
Doug Johnson
Davie, FL
Traffic Ticket
November 5, 2009 10:58 AM