Why I Hope You Never Call When I Give You My Business Card, But If You Do, I'm Here to Help

At Kelsey & Trask, we deal with helping individuals through difficult transitions, whether it be through bankruptcy or debt relief services, or through a divorce or paternity case. Most people hire us for reasons that they wished did not exist. Our business is helping people through situations that they have always wanted to avoid.



When I hand out my business card, I usually tell the recipient that I hope that they never have to call. It is not that I don't want to help people through difficult transitions, it is because I hope that these difficult transitions are not necessary. If, God forbid, you are faced with such a transition, let us help guide you to the next chapter of your life.

VIP Followers

Info recommended by: Webpages of law

Popular entries