SFL Friday -- Have A Super Nice Death Panel Weekend!



Hi kids!

So I see one of those fancy government death panels finally got to Les Paul.

RIP, old man.

Indeed, I got so emotional over Les' passing that I pulled out my old Keytar and jammed with Eddie Van Halen to celebrate the great man's life and legacy.

You can see our little get-together here.

Personally, I would have no problem "going home" at the appropriate time in one of those fabulous white government end-of-life dream recliners the way Edward G. Robinson did at the end of Soylent Green.

Lots of colors, glorious fields and flowers and big skies, then the drugs hit and your brain shuts down -- sorta of like Glenn Garvin's recent op-ed on Woodstock.

And who cares whether Senator Grassley supported funding end-of-life consultations back in 2003?

Consistency, hobgoblin, don't get fooled again or whatever -- you get my point.

Boy, we've had a few wild triple-oy weeks, huh?

Anyway, I'm pulling out of here for some early windsurfing, but I've got a full weekend ahead -- among other things I will be trying to connect my center to my heart, eating lots of cardamom and ginger, and -- my favorite -- seductively washing the dishes.

And don't forget to put your hands on something nice this weekend -- I always do.

Have a great weekend!

VIP Followers

Info recommended by: Webpages of law

Popular entries