3d DCA Watch -- Have I Died And Gone to Heaven?


You know, I find it more than a little annoying that Scott Rothstein has stolen my 3d DCA "bunker" imagery.

It's mine, dammit!

You can have Dr. No and his lair, "frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads", Jack Benny and his vault, but leave our beloved judicial bunker out of it.

Oh well, I can't be too upset because today is my birthday and the 3d DCA baked a salted and air dried meat cake just for me!!

How do I know it was for me, you ask?

Alright, see for yourself --

Gonzalez v. Londoff Chevrolet:

Affirmed. See Venetian Salami Co. v. Parthenais, 554 So. 2d 499 (Fla. 1989).
I think that's pretty much all that needs to be said.

But wait a minute, they're not done --

Hall v. Pro Access:
The plaintiff also did not show that exercising personal jurisdiction over Hall comports with due process. See Venetian Salami Co. v. Parthenais, 554 So. 2d 499 (Fla. 1989). Thus, the trial court should have granted Hall’s motion to dismiss.
Could truer words ever have been spoken?

Kids, talk amongst yourselves -- I may need to take the rest of the day off.

VIP Followers

Info recommended by: Webpages of law

Popular entries